ALM Project Manager (m/f/d)
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced project manager in the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) team to manage complex communities and projects with focus on Software and Service innovation, related processes and system development with interfaces to business unit software and service development areas as well as to our internal IT.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the research of new technologies to the development of market-maturity, innovative system solutions in the field of fastening and fire protection - our products are tested and optimised with the most modern laboratory equipment.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
Focus of your work is the management of ALM-relevant communities, projects and initiatives comprising the introduction/ consolidation of new/existing processes and software systems as well as their maintenance and support after implementation to improve Hilti global software product development business. As project manager, you are responsible for the planning, implementation and documentation of these initiatives in close alignment with business and IT in the communities that you manage. You further ensure that the project goals are achieved within time, budget and targeted quality. Main focus of your tasks lies in the definition and assurance of corporate standards for software development within the DevOps lifecycle/ philosophy.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Flat hierarchies
- Internal mentoring program
- Fitness and health offers
- Flexible working arrangements
- DB JobTicket
- Company Bike
- Subsidy for childcare
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
We look forward to your new and fresh ideas, your open-mindedness as well as your communication skills and organizational talent.
What you need is:
- Master/ Diploma in the field of Information Technology/ Computer Science or related studies with respect to software management, development and/ or deploying or related studies
- At least 7 years of professional experience with distinguished expertise in ALM-related project- and/ or community-management in matrix organizations, experiences with software systems following DevOps philosophy
- Proven professional experience and track record demonstrating in-depth knowledge in applying agile project management frameworks and ITIL; certification is a plus
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with excellent communication and stakeholder management of interdisciplinary teams
- Fluent English and German language skills
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
Here you will find current information on how to apply and join HILTI during COVID 19: https://careers.hilti.de/de-de/covid.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.