Approvals and standardization engineer for electrical products (m/f/d)
What's the role?
With your previous experience in approvals and standardization, you will have a direct influence on the development of our innovative products in the areas of power tools as well as measuring and direct fastening devices. In a technically state-of-the-art environment and as part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the construction, simulation and design of the products, to the production of our own prototypes, to system testing and certification of our power tools - our innovation comes from our own research and development laboratories.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
Increasing legal and normative requirements in the areas of product safety and product sustainability require timely research and evaluation of regulations for the different product categories. To this end, you will support the development departments and actively shape regulations and standards in international committees.
A second element of your role will be the worldwide approval of the devices assigned to you in coordination with our marketing and product development teams. In doing so, you will independently create approval concepts and coordinate approval activities with external bodies. Close collaboration with international Hilti locations, suppliers, development partners and international test and approval institutes will round off your area of responsibility.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Fitness and health offers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company Bike
- Subsidy for monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
Your technical expertise, open-mindedness and quick comprehension, your courage and your commitment to improvement will make you the perfect addition to our team.
What you need is:
- University Degree in electrical engineering, information technology, mechatronics, mechanical engineering or a related discipline
- At least six years of professional experience in one of the above-mentioned disciplines
- Ideally experience in actively shaping regulations and standardization and/or committees on the topics of safety and sustainability
- Preliminary knowledge of product approvals is desirable
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Very capable of working independently, a high degree of analytical capabilities as well as entrepreneurial thinking and conduct
- Courage to drive topics forward and the will to succeed
- A very good command of English (German is optional) and willingness to travel
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
Here you will find current information on how to apply and join HILTI during COVID 19: https://careers.hilti.de/de-de/covid.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.