Computational Engineer (m/f/d) for CFD
What's the role?
You are an enthusiastic and experienced CFD simulation engineer (m/f/d) Your passion is to directly impact on the development of innovative products with your knowledge and experience?
Your courage to find new solutions falls on fertile ground with us. With your creativity, you drive constructive solutions for outstanding products in an interdisciplinary team.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In this role, you are responsible for the simulation of thermal loads in our electromagnetic systems and in that way, support our product development.
Your task is the planning, executing and evaluation of simulation problems, especially simulations for heat transfer and thermodynamics in power tools using appropriate models.
At the same time, you apply different simulation methods and models and evolve them in development and technology projects – also in cooperation with external partners. This happens in strong collaboration with our development- and testing-departments.
What do we offer?
We attach great importance to a good work-life-balance for our employees. That is why Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH offers a comprehensive and individual benefits package.
• Flat hierarchies and career opportunities
• Company pension (employer-financed)
• (Corporate) health management
• Flexible working arrangements and teleworking
• Individual career and development opportunities
• Employee share in company success
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
Our development teams constantly strive to combine the technically most innovative solution with economic efficiency. The close relation to our customers is the key to clearly match the market’s demands. With your creativity and enthusiasm, the most powerful products in the Hilti quality are created every day! We need your thirst for knowledge and courage to take on new challenges. You are looking for a fantastic and forward-looking growth area with prospects? Become an employee (m/f/d) in our field of electrical devices.
What you need is:
- Completed degree (diploma, master, graduation) in mechanical engineering or related fields
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in the field of computational fluid dynamics as well as thorough understanding of the evaluation and manipulation of heat transmission
- Experience in CFD program packages like e.g. OpenFOAM, ANSYS CFX, ANSYS FLUENT amd ANSA
- Knowledge of electric motors and electronic cooling is an advantage
- Know-How in model validation using experimental data
- Strong ability to solution-analyze technical problems
- High goal-orientation and self-responsible working methods
- Strong team and communication abilities as well as excellent English skills
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Klocker I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.
“I love the fact that my job isn’t just technical. It involves planning and dealing with people too. The culture is brilliant. It’s challenging, yes, but it’s friendly and welcoming too. It’s all about teamwork, and your ideas are really taken on board.”