Digital Analytics Manager for Central Europe (m/f/d)
What's the role?
Are data and numbers your native languages? If so, we’re looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to work with the Brand & Digital teams for Central Europe. You are passionate about diving deep in data lakes, connecting touchpoints and getting insights to steer the creation of meaningful digital marketing activities for customer engagement? Reporting to the Head of Marketing Channels, you will be a member of a regional Marketing team, working on international projects as well as supporting the respective market organizations. This position requires proven experience in implementing Reportings & KPIs to bring recurring visibility on standard topics as well as ad hoc Analytics to steer and create data/performance based marketing initiatives.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We havea proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Digital Analytics Manager, you will be responsible to setup and develop a comprehensive cross-company data analysis system which connects to all relevant data pools. Also, it will be your responsibility to create different monitoring dashboards for our digital channels and marketing campaigns. Always being impartial, data driven and result oriented, you will bring insights to optimize content production, customer target setting and channel/campaign execution.
You act as the central contact person for the topic of digital analytics and it will be your task to build-up analytics competences in different local and regional teams. The goal is for them to achieve a level of independence to be more result oriented and be able to handle some KPIs themselves.
This is your chance to be part of the professionalizing of our analytics approach, bringing marketing and sales relationship to a new level. Stakeholder management and collaboration will be your key to a successful task implementation.
What do we offer?
We offer you a very thorough and transparent people and performance review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally. People Development is even anchored in the targets of our managers.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized benefits, such as:
- Flexible working arrangements and teleworking
- Employee share in company success
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- In-house fitness area with training courses
Why should you apply?
Strategic thinking, assertiveness and teamwork are essential for you. As a communicative personality, you are able to address critical issues and achieve solution-oriented measures.
If you have a high degree of learning agility and are committed to the continuous improvement of processes, this is the perfect step to continue your career in an international company.
What you need is:
- A proactive, honest and self-reliant personality, critical thinking, pragmatic and hands-on mentality and try-learn-review spirit
- 3+ years working experience in Business Intelligence environment and analytics in digital marketing – preferably with multi-channel campaigns analytics
- University degree, or relevant professional experience
- High enthusiasm for data, numbers and digital marketing
- Knowledge of SQL, PowerBI, Google Analytics, Social Platforms
- Amazing and creative analytical skills linked to an organized and structured approach
- Professional communication skills in verbal and written English – additional languages are a plus
- Team player with background working with technology, marketing, and international staff in a fast-paced, flexible environment
Take up the next challenge and start your career with Hilti!
We look forward to receiving your online application including details of your salary expectations and availability.
For further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Annika Sydekum (+49 8191 904495 ).
Contact: Hilti Deutschland AG | Annika Sydekum | Human Resources