Frontend Software Architect (m/f/d) IoT Solutions
What's the role?
In this role, you will be embedded in an agile development set-up and part of an international team in our software competence center. You will be a driving force to define and implement Hilti’s IoT solutions for connected power tools and responsible for the planning and technical management.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships. With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
In your role, you will be a leader and key driver for customer facing web interfaces for Hilti’s future IoT solutions. You will be responsible for architecture, development and engineering tasks for front-end, implement corresponding mocks to and ensure fully automated test coverage. You will manage documentation of SW Architecture and external interfaces to our applications and drive technical alignment between different stakeholders for system integration. A dedicated design team will be your collaboration partner for all screen designs.
What do we offer?
We attach great importance to a good work-life-balance for our employees. That is why Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH offers a comprehensive and individual benefits package:
- Flat hierarchies and career opportunities
- Company pension (employer-financed)
- (Corporate) health management
- Flexible working arrangements and teleworking
- Employee share in company success
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
We are in need of your thirst for knowledge and courage to take on new challenges. You constantly strive to improve both yourself and your solutions and always aim for the very best results. You want to work in a fantastic and forward-looking growth area with technologically exciting tasks and prospects.
What you need is:
- University degree in Computer Science or other technical related field
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects
- 4+ years of working experience in projects where CI/ CD tools were used, automated testing including selenium, specifiying APIs
- 3+ years of working experience using cloud technologies
- 1+ years of experience using tools as Jira, Git, GitLab, mocking, swagger, openapi3, etc.
- Ability to embrace and learn new technologies and excellent understanding of design patterns
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language, German is a plus
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Vivien Wildt I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.
“I love the fact that my job isn’t just technical. It involves planning and dealing with people too. The culture is brilliant. It’s challenging, yes, but it’s friendly and welcoming too. It’s all about teamwork, and your ideas are really taken on board.”