Global Process Manager SW (m/f/d)
What's the role?
You will lead and coach the cross-organizational process improvement communities in the development discipline software to design, develop and deliver processes, methods and tools/features which helps the organization to improve continuously their productivity and to enable creativity and new ways of working. You will orchestrate various functions across the organization to enable synchronization between and standardization across organizations.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the construction, simulation and design of the products, to the production of our own prototypes, to system testing and certification of our power tools - our innovation comes from our own research and development laboratories.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
In this global role, your 3 core areas of responsibilities will be:
You will partner with the various business units and cross functional communities to develop and enhance the frameworks of related SW development, support and management processes to drive customer engagement.
You will drive strategic initiatives and ensure operational excellence along the product life cycle. As an expert of Agility at Hilti, you will be the sparring partner for the cross functional projects to bring concept to market in most lean and efficient way.
You will enhance global toolchain of systems and applications used in the development and deployment environment to ensure a seamless integration of SW development, support and management processes.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Fitness and health offers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company Bike
- Subsidy for monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Summer holiday care for children
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
You will drive the design of our overarching framework for software forward. This role offers you a unique chance to build a strong network across all the entire management team of our global business unites. In time this will be a big advantage to further develop your career into different directions. If you believe working with colleagues from different backgrounds and interaction across all hierarchical and functional levels will be enriching – join the team!
What you need is:
- Master/Diplom in the field of Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- Proven track record in software development in agile and classical environment with focus on web and mobile, proven track record in embedded development is a plus
- At least 7 years of professional experience with distinguished expertise in project- and/or community-management in matrix organizations
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a working knowledge of state-of-the-art systems and tool chains
- Strong coaching, moderating and stakeholder management skills
- Proven process management skills, proven praxis as SCRUM master is a plus
- Exceptional written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English; German is a plus
- Traveling up to 25%
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
Here you will find current information on how to apply and join HILTI during COVID 19: https://careers.hilti.de/de-de/covid.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.