Global Software Support Engineer (m/f/d)
What's the role?
Seamless customer service experience – Make it happen! As a Global Support Engineer (m/w/d), you will enjoy joining a committed and international team within an agile working environment. You will be a driving force for defining, implementing and executing the global support concept to ensure a seamless & high-quality support service of Hilti’s ON!Track solution.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the pre-development of our own motors, electronics and firmware, to series-maturity - our intelligent mechatronic systems come from our own research and development laboratories.
With more than 29,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Global Support Engineer (m/f/d) you take the ownership of enabling a seamless customer service experience by defining and executing the support and communication concept throughout the whole lifecycle of Hilti’s ON!Track solution.
In detail, this includes the definition and implementation of customer-centric global support processes together with process experts and the development organisation. Furthermore, you perform efficient Investigation and troubleshooting of issues by determining root cause to remediate issues, recover customer data, prioritize solutions and develop proactive measures to prevent future occurrences.
The role involves close collaboration with market organizations for global issue prioritization, proactive communication, customer data recovery and issue resolution. You ensure the compliance with customer data management standards and continuously enhance internal processes.
Through your deep functional understanding of ON!Track current and next generation solution you serve as a point of contact, escalation, guidance, training, and mentoring for the different software solutions worldwide.
Last, you define, implement and report support performance indicators and potential risks to the management for process and quality improvements.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Internal mentoring program
- Fitness and health offers
- Language courses
- Flexible working arrangements
- Asset creating benefit
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
In this role you will have a real impact on the operations of Hilti ON!Track and contribute to a fantastic and trendsetting environment with exciting technological aspects and perspectives. You are passionate about people development in the Software Support domain and you want to grow while creating positive impact on building a sustainable future.
What you need is:
- University degree in business information technology, information systems or computer science
- Min. 3 years’ experience in web-based application software support / customer service
- Excellent experience of ITSM tools (eg. ServiceNow and Google Analytics), Atlassian toolchain (eg. JIRA, Confluence) and problem resolution processes in an agile team environment
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle Server in SaaS), respective query languages (eg. SQL) and data migration concepts
- Quality mindset compared with excellent communication skills, trouble shooting skills and attention to detail allow you to identify quality problems and propose respective solutions under pressure.
- High commitment, self-responsibility and ability to learn quickly
- Fluency in English and willingness for intercontinental travels
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.