Group Manager Tool Services (m/f/d)
What's the role?
You are an empathetic, assertive leader with a clear desire to shape sustainable structural change in an employee- and performance-oriented way. You have experience both in operations and in leading a larger team in a industrial environment.
You understand how to implement success-oriented goals with your employees and how to continuously develop your division and your employees.
You see your future in an international, innovative company that offers you the opportunity to leverage your strengths and prove yourself in further career steps.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Group Manager (m/f/d) you will lead managers and their repair teams in our Tool Service Center in Bebra.
Our repair service is the core element of our unique after-market service. For sustainable service differentiation in line with our corporate strategy, you will manage the target achievement of the tool service through forward-looking capacity planning as well as further development of our workshop processes. For continuous improvement, you will work in the regional and global team on cross-national projects. Through strength-oriented coaching as well as training and further education measures, you will ensure the safety and quality of repairs as well as the further development of our employees.
What do we offer?
We offer a very thorough and transparent employee and performance review process unlike any other company we know. We review everyone in the company in an annual career matching process. This means we can match talent with opportunity - developing our employees in their current role or challenging them to work in new ways or places. In this way, we find the right fit and develop our teams personally and professionally. The further development of their team members is even anchored in the goals of our managers.
In addition, we offer innovative and personalized benefits, such as
- company pension plan (employer-financed)
- an employee share in the company's success
- annual employee development meetings
- Hilti Academy (training, continuing education opportunities)
Why should you apply?
Because you aim high, set yourself ambitious goals and give your best every day to achieve them. You think outside the box and like to take the unconventional route. In addition, you enjoy working with your team to exploit all the possibilities for the sustainable further development of our Tool Service Center Bebra.
What you need is:
- Successfully completed technical diploma or master's degree (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or similar) or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of repair and/or production processes as well as at least 3 years of successful management experience in an operations or production environment
- High problem solving skills as well as proven success with LEAN.
- Strong performance and people orientation and strength in change management
- Project management experience, from organization and planning to successful implementation
- Routine with MS Office as well as SAP and fluent communication in German and English across different hierarchies
- Willingness to relocate for an international career
Are you wondering when the right time is for you to join Hilti? We'll find it now! Because we are always looking for employees for long-term cooperation. Here you will find current information on applying and joining HILTI during COVID-19: https://careers.hilti.de/de-de/covid
Hilti stands for equality, we are particularly pleased about applications from persons with disabilities.
We look forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Annika Sydekum at +49 8191 904495.
Contact: Hilti Deutschland AG | Annika Sydekum | Human Resources