Head of Compensation & Benefits Central Europe (m/f/d)
What's the role?
As Head of Compensation & Benefits (m/f/d) you will develop future-oriented, innovative Compensation & Benefits (C&B) strategies and guidelines for the region Central Europe and ensure their implementation together with the local HR departments.
In this newly created role you will lead and coach four high-performing teams within the German HR division and act as functional leader for the C&B managers in Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands and Poland).
Therefore we are looking for an experienced leader who inspires and develops others and achieves outstanding results with his teams.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
A core activity will be your participation in various global C&B projects and initiatives and working closely with the Head of Global Rewards & Mobility on global HR issues. You will also actively manage annual compensation benchmarking reviews & analysis across the region to provide accurate and timely HR statistics for management review and decision making. Furthermore, you will be responsible for ensuring competitive and attractive compensation structures for all employees and maintaining the grading structure in the region Central Europe as well as its alignment with global grading standards. Last but not least, as Head of Compensation & Benefits (m/f/d) you will drive change by communicating, training and supporting the different HR teams and the business to ensure a high level of understanding on our compensation philosophy and methodology.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized benefits, such as
- Flat hierarchies
- In-house fitness area with training courses
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
Because you aim high, set yourself ambitious goals and give your best every day to achieve them. You think outside the box and like to take the unconventional route. In addition, you enjoy working with your team to exploit all the possibilities for the sustainable further development of our Human Resources Department.
What you need is:
- University Degree (i.e. Diploma or Master) in the field of business or finance
- At least 5 years of experience in compensation and benefits in a global company
- Strong experience with regional compensation structures, performance management and survey benchmarking
- Extensive leadership experience in managing various projects and teams in a matrix organisation
- Knowledge of regional / local conditions and regulations in Europe as well as in cooperation with the works council
- Proven experience in Shared Service and implementation/coordination of international projects
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyse complex data and present it in an understandable way
- Experience in developing strategies and driving change with a healthy balance between the big-picture approach and the detailed work required
- Exceptional written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English and German
- Experience with integrated HR Systems (SAP Payroll, Workday desirable)
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI now! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
Here you will find current information on how to apply and join HILTI during COVID 19:
Hilti stands for equality, we are particularly pleased about applications from persons with disabilities.
We look forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Selina Meier (08191-904542).
Contact: Hilti Deutschland AG | Selina Meier | Human Resources