IoT Software Product Owner (m/f/d)
What's the role?
In this role, you will be embedded in an agile development set-up and part of an international team in our software competence center. You will be a driving force to define, specify and develop the Hilti ON!Track asset management and its IoT solutions within our team of Software Product Owners.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
In our IoT department we develop innovative Embedded Software Solutions, Mobile Apps and Measurement Technologies - through our technologies in application software we take our customers to the next level of the technological progress.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
You will drive evolution of Hilti ON!Track solution, contributing with your broad experience and high level of expertise in software requirement gathering and solution design activities.
Working closely with Marketing team, you will analyze market feedback and define the product roadmap. Based on this input you will formulate user stories and work with UX/UI team to prepare visualizations.
As the customer liaison to Delivery team, you will jointly refine product backlog and prepare user stories for development. You will drive high product quality by defining acceptance criteria and performing final acceptance of sprint deliverables.
You will relay status, business impacts and system changes to team members, business partners and other stakeholders, providing strategic advice for business processes and solutions.
You will travel regularly to our software competence centers (located in Germany, India and Malaysia).
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Flat hierarchies
- Internal mentoring program
- In-house fitness area with training courses
- Language courses
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company Bike
- Subsidy for monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
Do you have the passion to change with Hilti the way the construction industry works? By taking over this important role in the development of Hilti ON!Track you will play a decisive role.
This is one of our development positions for a future management role. Therefore, we are looking specifically for candidates who are interested in a managerial career in the long run and who have got first experience in successfully leading teams and creating sustainable impact.
What you need is:
- University degree in computer science, or information technology.
- At least seven (7) years of Product Owner or Product Manager (Software) experience is required.
- Proven track record as product owner/manager for software applications in an agile development setup.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to set clear priorities.
- High quality mindset paired with strong customer orientation, critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and switch effortlessly between business and technical terminology.
- Experience in working with software development tools (e.g., Atlassian stack / JIRA / Confluence).
- Ability to effectively work with team members & customers around the globe in a virtual environment.
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Experience working with international teams and willingness to travel internationally.
- Knowledge of the construction industry is a plus.
- Experience in Internet-of-Things (IoT) domain is a plus.
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Vivien Wildt I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.