PLM Engineer (m/f/d)
What's the role?
We are looking for an engaged PLM engineer who contributes to complex PLM projects with focus on CAD, PDM, requirements engineering and process and system development in addition to providing professional support services for our development business units in related processes and systems.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the construction, simulation and design of the products, to the production of our own prototypes, to system testing and certification of our power tools - our innovation comes from our own research and development laboratories.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
Focus of your work is the specification and validation of PLM processes and software systems for Hilti product development, including their further development. As a PLM engineer, you will thus be responsible for consulting and supporting our designers/ developers in the use of Hilti development processes and systems in CAD, PDM, SAP and requirements engineering. You are furthermore responsible for the creation of process and system documentation, contribution to training materials and the organization and conduction of training courses (German / English) for globally distributed development teams.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Fitness and health offers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company Bike
- Subsidy for monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Summer holiday care for children
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
We look forward to your PLM competencies, new and fresh ideas, your open-mindedness and careful way of working.
What you need is:
- Completed university degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, Information Technology/ Computer Science or related studies
- First experiences in contribution to PLM-related process and system development projects as team member and/ or (sub)project lead
- Proven (professional) experience in the use of 3D CAD systems (ideally NX) and PDM systems (ideally SAP PLM). Experiences in requirements engineering (ideally IBM Doors/ Doors NG) is a plus
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to understand complex issues in the PLM/ PDM domain and thus being able to structure, to solve and to convey them to related communities and stakeholders
- Strong team orientation with very good communication skills in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Very good communication skills in English and German language
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
Here you will find current information on how to apply and join HILTI during COVID 19: https://careers.hilti.de/de-de/covid.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.