Pricing Analytics Manager (m/w/d)
What's the role?
As a business partner for the marketing and pricing community in all pricing analytics topics by providing a state of the art diagnostics workbench and empowering through state of the art methodology you are integrate pricing as value contributor in core marketing use cases (product lifecycle management, promotions, price increase).
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
You own, manage and constantly develop pricing reporting infrastructure (SQL Server) and current reporting technology (Power BI, SAC). Beside of that you cover the full area of pricing through appropriate means- transactional business, fleet, service and software pricing. You link the pricing workbench to core product management use cases (launch, promotion, phase out) and empower tailored training. Furthermore you maintain and assess a catalogue of pricing metrics and BI queries and provide stakeholders with interpretation guideline. As the go to person on all follow up questions regarding pricing analytics you are also a tandem partner of BI reporting colleagues. Finally you streamline analytics task regarding price adaption analytics especially list price increase through appropriate fact base and templates.
What do we offer?
We offer you a very thorough and transparent people and performance review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally. People Development is even anchored in the targets of our managers.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized benefits, such as:
- Flexible working arrangements and teleworking
- Employee share in company success
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
Why should you apply?
Discover a global company where you can develop your full potential. We offer an enjoyable working environment where we embrace your commitment. Build a better future with us! For our team in Kaufering (near Munich) we’re looking for you!
What you need is:
- Master’s degree in business, economics, mathematics or computer science
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, controlling, pricing or business process management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in data handling, analysis, modeling and interpretation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data modeling (Datalake, Power BI, Tableau, SAP Analytics Cloud...) and data provisioning (SQL, Azure) desirable.
- Strong and proven SAP/R3/BI (or comparable database know-how) and IT knowledge including MS Office (SQL, Access, Excel).
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills in English and German
- team player and personality with drive, will to work, creativity, ability to work under pressure, and eagerness to lead
Take up the next challenge and start your career with Hilti! We look forward to receiving your online application including details of your salary expectations and availability. For further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Marie Prestel (+49 8191 904464).
Hilti stands for equality, we are particularly pleased about applications from persons with disabilities.
Contact: Hilti Deutschland AG | Marie Prestel | Human Resources
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”