Quality Manager Chemical Anchors
What's the role?
"Quality is a never-ending story"
With your passion and several years of professional experience as quality manager (m/f/d), you will support our business unit anchors in the successful development of our products. With your broad expertise you are a driving force in our international team.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the research of new technologies to the development of market-maturity, innovative system solutions in the field of fastening and fire protection - our products are tested and optimised with the most modern laboratory equipment.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
In this diverse role you will be in charge of quality management within product development projects. You will be responsible for a defined product portfolio and for the coordination of product complaints handling activities and product improvement initiatives.
Due to the direct sales model, you will also be the first contact-point of our market organizations in case of quality issues
Through continuous and close collaboration with the Development, Product Care and Production teams, you will act as the interface with external suppliers and monitor their compliance with Hilti internal quality requirements.
Furthermore, you will initiate and coordinate operational excellence projects for the quality-related processes in the Business unit Anchors.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Internal mentoring program
- Fitness and health offers
- Flexible working arrangements
- DB JobTicket
- Company Bike
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
Through your enthusiasm for innovation, you will ensure that our future products will also continue to be of the highest quality. Furthermore, you enjoy taking on responsibility and enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams. You feel at ease communicating at all hierarchy levels, even in English. Your excellent business knowledge and strategic thinking help you to drive forward projects independently and in a structured manner. You will thus make a significant contribution towards the further development of the quality department.
What you need is:
- University degree in chemical or process engineering or related engineering fields ideally combined with further education in Quality Management
- Several years of experience in quality, development, supply or production in an international operating company, ideally with supplier auditor skills
- Very good knowledge of quality management in product development (common standards, methods and Q-tools) and/or other continuous improvement programs
- Knowledge of fastening/anchoring applications beneficial
- Persuasiveness, drive and persistence with entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven track records to work within international teams on product development projects and ability to interface/network with other functions effectively
- Ideally with first experience leading an operational/functional team (quality, production, logistics, development)
- Effective moderation skills in order to guide teams through product technical risk assessments
- English fluency (German beneficial) and willing to travel overseas
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
Here you will find current information on how to apply and join HILTI during COVID 19: https://careers.hilti.de/de-de/covid.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.