Senior Finance Project Manager Central Europe with development potential to Head of Finance (m/f/d)
What's the role?
We are looking for a future Finance Business Partner (m/f/d) for one of our global market organizations.
In preparation for this position you will start as Senior Finance Project Manager (m/f/d) Central Europe. In close cooperation with the Head of Finance Central Europe (m/f/d) you will independently manage national as well as global finance projects.
You have a strong finance background and can already demonstrate success in a senior finance function and are ready to take on responsibility.
Due to your proactive way of working you can quickly get involved in new topics and actively drive projects and continuous improvement processes in the finance area. You enjoy working on an international level and aspire to an international career in finance at Hilti.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
You will take over the management of cross-functional projects and develop the associated information and decision-making bases. You are a sparring partner (m/f/d) of the financial management of the Central Europe region (DACH, PL, NL) in the operational day-to-day business, as well as in strategically relevant topics with an analytical character. Help shape the future through innovative digital and process automation solutions.
Take a look behind the scenes: https://bit.ly/2VxPzXP
To find out more you, check out our LinkedIn feed, searching for #HiltiFinance
What do we offer?
Diversity is one of our focus topics: in our team of over 30,000 employees worldwide, there are 127 different nationalities, 24% women worldwide and 20% women in management positions.
In this position we offer you a career perspective tailored to you. Through onboarding as a Senior Project Manager Finance (m/f/d), you will lay the foundation for your global finance career. Through the cross-functional projects, you will quickly gain an insight into Hilti and create a network for yourself.
We also attach great importance to a good work-life balance for our employees. That is why we not only offer you a permanent employment relationship, but also a comprehensive and individual benefits package, such as:
- international development prospects to become Head of Finance (m/f/d)
- regular employee development meetings & mentoring
- Hilti Academy (training, continuing education opportunities) at Kaufering
- Finance Academy at headquarters
- Employee participation in the company's success
- Flexible working time models and teleworking
- Company campus with canteen and gym incl. training courses
Why should you apply?
You work effectively in a global matrix organization and represent Central European interests also on an international level. In doing so, you actively identify and manage stakeholders. We believe in the power of diverse teams and are convinced that you will complement us with your profile.
What you need is:
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on finance and have several years of professional experience in finance, ideally as CFO or commercial manager (m/f/d).
- You have gained sound project experience in strategy consulting or in the industrial finance environment and have been able to build up in-depth knowledge in accounting and controlling.
- You have the ability to build internal and external networks as well as interdisciplinary leadership skills and experience.
- You bring strong analytical and conceptual skills to the table.
- You communicate fluently in English and well in German across all functions and hierarchies.
- You are willing to relocate internationally for an international career with exciting further career opportunities.
Take the next step! We look forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please contact Sabine Maier at +49 8191 904550.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities, and we are particularly pleased to receive applications from severely disabled persons and persons with equal opportunities.
Contact: Hilti Deutschland AG I Sabine Maier I Human Resources