Senior Project Manager Solution Selling (m/f/d)
What's the role?
As Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) based in our Regional Headquarter for Central Europe in Kaufering near Munich you globally drive our strategic initiatives such as Fleet Management and ON!Track by working closely with markets all around the world and manage our solution selling processes.
Together with the global business unit you define our future business models like services and offering and develop and implement strategy for solution selling by closely working with sales teams.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
In close collaboration with markets and sales force and with respect of differences in regions and maturity of markets you redefine and further develop existing solution selling approaches and processes to translate it in one consistent selling process. To ensure sales execution you improve existing solution selling tools together with IT and the international market community.
To enable our markets in solution selling, you develop training concepts and material and conduct trainings on solution selling techniques.
Based on market needs you support other regions to implement and execute solution selling by providing insights in solution selling. You facilitate and moderate exchange and collaboration within our matrix organization
What do we offer?
We offer you a very thorough and transparent people and performance review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally. People Development is even anchored in the targets of our managers.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized benefits, such as:
- Flexible working arrangements and teleworking
- Employee share in company success
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Company car for private use
Why should you apply?
You are looking for a role in which you can strategically advance business models, leave a footprint and lay the foundation for your international career through international exchange in a matrix organization.
What you need is:
- University degree in engineering e.g. industrial engineering and management.
- Several years of professional experience as strategy consultant in industrial sector or as team leader in B2B sales and solution selling
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual strength and process thinking with high quality standards
- Excellent business understanding and high affinity for technical products, software and services
- Ability to work on strategic topics and on the other hand drive operational execution
- Good power point skills, good moderator and facilitator with empathy and team orientation
- Very good presentation and communication skills in English across different hierarchies
- Proactive attitude with the ability to move forward in a complex market organization
Take up the next challenge and start your career with Hilti in one of our Central Europe countries!
We look forward to receiving your online application including details of your salary expectations and availability. For further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Annika Sydekum ( +49 8191 904495).
Hilti stands for equality, we are particularly pleased about applications from persons with disabilities.
Contact: Hilti Deutschland AG | Annika Sydekum | Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.