Software Product Owner Hilti ON!Track (m/(f/d)
What's the role?
In this role, you will be embedded in an agile development set-up and part of an international team in our software competence center. You will be a driving force to define, specify and develop the Hilti ON!Track asset management and its IoT solutions within our team of Software Product Owners.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships. With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
You will be in charge formulating user stories based on lead customer input and market feedback. You will specify business logic and software workflows for our Hilti ON!Track solution. Reviewing and approving user stories with our software delivery partners will be an important aspect as well as managing and grooming the backlog items. Interacting with Marketing team and customers will also be part of your work and you will also work very closely to the UX/UI designers. You will travel regularly to India to groom and review stories with our development partners.
What do we offer?
We attach great importance to a good work-life-balance for our employees. That is why Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH offers a comprehensive and individual benefits package:
- Flat hierarchies and career opportunities
- Company pension (employer-financed)
- (Corporate) health management
- Flexible working arrangements and teleworking
- Employee share in company success
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
Do you have the passion to change with Hilti the way the construction industry works? By taking over this important role in the development of Hilti ON!Track you will play a decisive role.
What you need is:
- Completed degree (Master, Diploma) in computer science, information technology with a focus on software/IT
- At least 7 years of Product Owner or Product Manager (Software) experience is required
- Proven track record as product owner for software applications in an agile development setup (SCRUM)
- Experienced in working with software development tools (e.g., Atlassian stack / JIRA / Confluence)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to set clear priorities
- Team player with hands-on mentality and ability to think critically
- Effective communication skills in English (German is a plus) and readiness to work in an international team setup
- Willingness to travel internationally
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Vivien Wildt I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.
“I love the fact that my job isn’t just technical. It involves planning and dealing with people too. The culture is brilliant. It’s challenging, yes, but it’s friendly and welcoming too. It’s all about teamwork, and your ideas are really taken on board.”