Technical Project Manager Product Care Electrical Devices (m/f/d)
What's the role?
We are looking for a technical project manager (m/f/o) for the further development of our power tools in series production, who will develop quality, cost and function optimizations together with an international, interdisciplinary team.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the pre-development of our own motors, electronics and firmware, to series-maturity - our intelligent mechatronic systems come from our own research and development laboratories.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
The focus is on technical project management for product improvements in the current series. They will be responsible for task clarification and the development of solution concepts as well as their technical and economic evaluation. They will coordinate the development activities of the required product modifications, from design to qualification, approval, documentation and series implementation. In doing so, you will ensure that the product complies with internal and external standards and regulations.
Furthermore, we will value your input for the further development of technologies and processes, as well as for the design of the future product portfolio.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Fitness and health offers
- Flexible working arrangements
- DB JobTicket
- Subsidy for monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Free charging pole for electric cars
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
Through your technical know-how and your desire to improve things - as well as yourself - you will be making your contribution to innovative developments in the Product Care area of the Electric Tools & Accessories business area - Hilti's core business!
What you need is:
- Completed studies (master's degree, diploma) in mechanical engineering or comparable subject area
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the development area or in a production environment
- Good knowledge of 3D CAD systems, ideally Unigraphics Solutions and with PDM systems
- Initial experience as a project manager would be an advantage
- Perseverance, goal orientation and high level of initiative
- Very good communication skills in an international environment
- Very good knowledge of English and willingness to travel internationally
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
Here you will find current information on how to apply and join HILTI during COVID 19: https://careers.hilti.de/de-de/covid.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.