Technical Project Manager/Product Owner (m/f/d) Embedded Software
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced and assertive technical project manager/product owner (m/f/d) with a strong background in the implementation of high-quality embedded software components.
For the corresponding relevant modules for brushless motor applications, you make a significant contribution with your broad expertise by defining work packages.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
With your in-depth knowledge of embedded systems and software development, you will work closely with our developers and product managers to design and implement innovative software solutions. You will specify system requirements and tests, define work packages and manage internal and external partners. In this way, you ensure the reusability of the embedded software and coordinate the cost and time planning of these series development projects.
The advertised position is a development position: The tasks described above will give you the opportunity to demonstrate and develop your management skills. A next possible planned step can be a leadership position in 3 to 5 years.
What do we offer?
We attach great importance to a good work-life-balance for our employees. That is why Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH offers a comprehensive and individual benefits package.
• Flat hierarchies and career opportunities
• Company pension (employer-financed)
• Flexible working arrangements and teleworking
• Individual career and development opportunities
• Employee share in company success
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
Are you passionate about software engineering and do you want to grow professionally while positively contributing to a sustainable future? If so, we look forward to receiving your application!
What you need is:
- Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or related fields
- Minimum five years’ professional experience in the design and implementation of embedded software components including electronic drives
- Knowledge of software architecture, security and operating systems for embedded computing, as well as SCRUM/agile development processes
- Experience with Cortex M0/M3/M4 microcontrollers
- Ideally knowledge of motor applications and their regulation
- International experience especially with development partners in Eastern Europe and/or Asia is an advantage
- Interdisciplinary leadership competence paired with strong analytical skills and good communication skills in an international environment
- Perseverance and goal orientation as well as good time management and high personal initiative
- Very good knowledge of English
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Klocker I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.
“I love the fact that my job isn’t just technical. It involves planning and dealing with people too. The culture is brilliant. It’s challenging, yes, but it’s friendly and welcoming too. It’s all about teamwork, and your ideas are really taken on board.”