Test engineer (m/f/d) in F&E power tools
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced and practice-oriented test engineer (m/f/d) for the verification of technically demanding power tools, such as saw blades, grinding/cutting discs and drills. Within the scope of development projects, you will coordinate and supervise the testing of our products in a modern test environment, from prototype to production. You will bring experience from previous related activities to your collaboration with our interdisciplinary and international teams.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The focus of your role will be the testing of power tools and associated tools and accessories. You will be independently responsibility for the planning, execution and statistical evaluation of tests and measurements. Your tasks will include participation in various technology and development projects and, as a strong team player, you will coordinate activities in close collaboration with your development teams. You will present your results to project and steering committees and communicate with project teams and management. In collaboration with internal and external partners you will coordinate tasks and workflows and provide technical supervision to other internal and external employees.
What do we offer?
We attach great importance to a good work-life-balance for our employees. That is why Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH offers a comprehensive and individual benefits package:
- Flat hierarchies and career opportunities
- Company pension (employer-financed)
- (Corporate) health management
- Individual career and development opportunities
- Employee share in company success
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
We need your thirst for knowledge, your courage to take on new challenges and your desire to improve things – including yourself. We offer a fantastic, varied and future-oriented working environment with technologically inspiring tasks and perspectives. Become a proud member of our global testing community in the Electric Tools & Accessories Business Area - Hilti's core business. Your technical know-how, open-mindedness and quick perception will make you the perfect addition to our team.
What you need is:
- Completed degree (bachelor’s, master’s) in mechanical engineering, material science or related fields
- Minimum two years´ professional experience in product testing or development
- Several years´ experience in the planning, execution and evaluation of tests
- International experience in the form of work experience, internships or semesters abroad
- High affinity for practical activities coupled with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Team player with excellent communication skills in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Readiness to take up a management role within 3 years at a Hilti test site in China or Hungary
- Very good command of English
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Klocker I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I love the fact that my job isn’t just technical. It involves planning and dealing with people too. The culture is brilliant. It’s challenging, yes, but it’s friendly and welcoming too. It’s all about teamwork, and your ideas are really taken on board.”