Test & Release Manager IoT (m/f/d)
What's the role?
The Test & Release Manager IoT (m/f/d) manages end-to-end integration, test & release projects for IoT initiatives across departments and locations to achieve agreed objectives within given constraints (right solution for the best price and quality).
You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and can create buy-in from team members and stakeholders through technical expertise and empathy.
You operationalize configuration & version management across multiple areas and proactively manage contingency plans.
Show us what you can do and in return we will show you what the Hilti world has to offer.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
In our IoT department we develop innovative Embedded Software Solutions, Mobile Apps and Measurement Technologies - through our technologies in application software we take our customers to the next level of the technological progress.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Test & Release Manager (m/f/d), you will define embedded / IoT specific test & integration strategies, responsibilities and required skills and take ownership of the device to cloud integration strategy for “Internet-of-Things” use cases. By defining proper metrics and KPIs, you will ensure that integration, test and release plans are available, up to date and met. Risks to release quality, scope and timeline are being identified, reported and mitigated by you. You will set ambitious timelines for integration and release delivery schedules, create buy-in from the stakeholders and remove bottlenecks to shorten time to market. Liaising with our TTM project management and marketing departments on launch dates and roll-out plans is instrumental for being successful in this role. Focusing on ongoing operational alignment and collaborative testing, you will also steer SW & HW integration partners. You are responsible to ensure compatibility and synchronization between different software & hardware versions and configurations (incl. roll out coordination) across departments, you will perform configuration and version management.
Your tasks will give you the opportunity to show your skills and to develop yourself in a variety of ways in the future.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Flat hierarchies
- Internal mentoring program
- Fitness and health offers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
With the user at the center of our efforts, we look for dedicated and highly skilled employees from diverse backgrounds. You enjoy taking on responsibility and enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams. As a strong communicator, you feel at ease communicating at all hierarchy levels, even in English, by addressing critical issues and achieve solution-oriented measures. If you have a high learning agility as well as strive to continuously improve processes, this is the perfect step to continue your career in an international company.
What you need is:
- Completed university degree (Bachelor or Master) in the field of computer science and / or telecommunication and / or Electronics
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in test & release management for distributed systems composed by hardware, embedded services, gateways, cloud services and web/mobile applications
- Good knowledge of modern requirement engineering and testing tools (eg. Doors, JIRA, Zephyr)
- Strong communication skills to broad audiences, bringing complex problems to a clear recommendation and pushing for closure
- Good technical understanding of Embedded software and connectivity technologies including state-of-the-art tools & methodologies
- Quality mindset compared with critical thinking and attention to detail allows you to identify problems and propose resolutions under pressure
- Ability to structure complex topics into systematic work products across multiple teams
- Fluency in English, as well as willingness to travel internationally
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Vivien Wildt I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.