TTM Project Leader - Power Tools (m/f/d)
What's the role?
As a Project Manager, you are responsible from the technology maturity (product & production) of a new product to a successful launch in the markets. You manage interdisciplinary project teams with full responsibility on manufacturing costs, on time delivery, quality and project budget. By orchestrating all the different functions, you create a creative, out of the box thinking atmosphere and an open trustful working environment.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the construction, simulation and design of the products, to the production of our own prototypes, to system testing and certification of our power tools - our innovation comes from our own research and development laboratories.
With 30,000 employees in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
You balance initially the customer and stakeholder requirements to create a product vision that generate customer added value. Requirements engineering, synchronisation of the different streams on system level as well as release management should not be new territory, this is also valid to agile project management.
After qualification of the product development you manage the industrialization process and drive the right investment decisions into production jigs and tooling. An ideal candidate will understand the trade-off’s with time & risk management as well as have an affinity to financial KPIs to derive fact-base decisions.
- Structure complex tasks into manageable work packages, and create realistic project plans with accurately estimated timelines and resources
- Engage and motivate cross functional team members
- Think in scenarios, create options and have plan B’s
- Prioritize and understand trade-offs
- Take calculated risks, manage and mitigate them
- Work with various partners and stakeholders like plants, markets, finance, technology experts and external vendors
- Track, steer and do AIP management
- Get tasks done
- Present results and get buy-in from stakeholders
Our ambition is to bring highly innovative Diamond coring, cutting and sawing systems to the market. Developed in a cross functional and international team set-up.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Flexible working arrangements
- DB JobTicket
- Company Bike
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Summer holiday care for children
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Why should you apply?
About you: you are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered a final destination but the starting point.
What you need is:
- Engineering education and complementary business education or experience
- Min. 5-7 years of work experience regarding working in projects on the Marketing, R&D, Supply or Quality side and evidence in managing complex situations
- Broad entrepreneurial profile with affinity to technical, supply, marketing, and quality topics
- Structured person with the ability to reduce complexity and take decision at calculated risk
- Target orientation with a strong entrepreneurship attitude and the will to deliver results
- Strong personality with the ability to drive direction in an inclusive manner
- Fluent in English language - German language skills are an advantage
Take up the next challenge and start your career with HILTI! We are always looking for employees for a long-term cooperation.
Here you will find current information on how to apply and join HILTI during COVID 19: https://careers.hilti.de/de-de/covid.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.